[ovirt-devel] Adding s390 support to oVirt

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Sep 18 07:30:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

as a heads up: I'd like to contribute some basic support for the s390
architecture to oVirt. For that purpose I'll post some patches to
gerrit, mostly for the following repositories: VDSM,
ovirt-engine-api-model and ovirt-engine. There might be some collateral
patches that need to go into ovirt-host[-deploy] since not all of the
pre-requisite RPMs are available on s390, but this probably needs a
separate discussion.

I've started to hang out on the #ovirt OFTC channel, feel free to ping
me if you have questions related to s390. Thanks!

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski