[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] s390 draft patches submitted for review

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 15:52:35 UTC 2017

On 09/18/2017 05:31 PM, Viktor Mihajlovski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have submitted a topic branch containing the changes necessary to
> enable support for the s390 arch in VDSM and would appreciate your
> feedback, not only for the code, but also on the procedure:
>
> 1. I've submitted the patches as draft, following the suggestions on the
> homepage. Not sure whether this is really required.
>
> 2. The individual commits are actually tiny, let me know whether this is
> OK, or you prefer a single commit.
>
> 3. Topic branch here: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/topic:s390-base

Note that draft changes are generally OK, but they have the inconvenient
that they are invisible for people that isn't explicitly added as
reviewers. So you will need to either promote them to regular patches,
maybe adding a [WIP] prefix to the subject, or else explicitly add
reviewers, otherwise nobody will see them.