[ovirt-devel] oVirt Engine 4.2.3 was branched

Tal Nisan tnisan at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 10:45:37 UTC 2018

We've started Engine's 4.2.3.3 build a couple of hours ago, as discussed in
the build meeting since we are close to GA date with only blockers to make
to 4.2.3 and a lot of patches queuing up for 4.2.4 I've branched the
4.2.3.z branch.

4.2.4 patches should be backported to ovirt-engine-4.2 branch and will be
merged upon receiving the necessary acks and will be included in the
upcoming 4.2.4 build.

4.2.3 patches should be backported to ovirt-engine-4.2 branch as well as
the ovirt-engine-4.2.3.z branch, the cherry-pick will most likely be cut
and clear but in any case of differentiation in the cherry-pick make sure
you verify by compiling as well as *no CI is configured for the 4.2.3.z
branch.*

Tal.