[ovirt-devel] vdsm stable branch maitainership

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 11:43:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to nominate Milan Zamazal and Petr Horacek as maintainers
of vdsm stable branches. This job requires understanding of vdsm
packaging and code, a lot of attention to details and awareness of the
requirements of other components and teams.

I believe that both Milan and Petr have these qualities. I am certain
they would work in responsive caution when merging and tagging patches
to the stable branches.

vdsm maintainers, please confirm if you approve.

Regards,
Dan.