[ovirt-devel] Inventory Analyzer

Jason Bryant jbryant at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 13:39:33 UTC 2018

Hi Dan,

I was using the Web UI and I uploaded the entire logcollector un-edited
so nothing was forgotten. As for the version of the analyzer whatever is
public facing. As for postgres95 I am not sure that is correct as other
logcollectors uploaded before and after worked no problem from the same
browser/session.

Thank you,

Jason