[ovirt-devel] oVirt messages from engine to vdsm

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Mon May 7 08:40:01 UTC 2018

If the engine user is not accessible directly, why then in this command you
use it?:

 psql -U engine engine -c "UPDATE vdc_options set option_value = 'false'
                                                 WHERE option_name =
'SSLEnabled';"

I am not really good in managing databases, I also didn't have postgresql
installed after finishing oVirt engine installation and even managing to
deploy everything. Does it mean that no database was created at all? I have
chosen automatic and local creation in all fields related to database while
installing oVirt engine.