[ovirt-devel] oVirt messages from engine to vdsm

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Mon May 7 12:21:05 UTC 2018

rpm -qa |grep postgres
rh-postgresql95-postgresql-libs-9.5.9-1.el7.x86_64
postgresql-libs-9.2.23-3.el7_4.x86_64
rh-postgresql95-runtime-2.2-2.el7.x86_64
rh-postgresql95-postgresql-9.5.9-1.el7.x86_64
postgresql-jdbc-9.2.1002-5.el7.noarch
postgresql-contrib-9.2.23-3.el7_4.x86_64
rh-postgresql95-postgresql-server-9.5.9-1.el7.x86_64
postgresql-9.2.23-3.el7_4.x86_64
rh-postgresql95-postgresql-contrib-9.5.9-1.el7.x86_64
collectd-postgresql-5.8.0-2.el7.x86_64
postgresql-server-9.2.23-3.el7_4.x86_64
[skotti at localhost ~]$ psql -U postgres
psql: FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user "postgres"

But I actually installed it manually, still no succeed. But ovirt engine is
working.