[Engine-devel] Please review: All In One Feature page

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Sun Apr 1 16:01:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Sounds indeed modular. Not really familiar with the architecture of the setup process today, so I have a one question:
How easy will it be in the future to write a plugin that performs different actions?

I'm asking because of the gluster integration. They might also want such a "all in one" feature, and in their case the CPU type is irrelevant, some of the steps are similar, and some other steps will have to be performed, such as format partition, create bricks, volumes and etc.

We should think about this today, as they might need this tomorrow :-)

Thank you,
Oved