[Engine-devel] ovirt core sync agenda

Ryan Harper ryanh at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 13:07:51 UTC 2012

* Livnat Peer <lpeer at redhat.com> [2012-04-11 05:33]:
> Hi All,
> We have nothing on the agenda for today.
> If you have something you would like to discuss please reply to this
> mail otherwise we'll cancel today's meeting.

Itamar suggested I bring up the discussion[1] on getting maintainer
agreement for DCO/Signed-off-by logged in the commits for each of the
projects.  It's been enabled on gerrit for vdsm and ovirt-node; I wanted
to get approvial for the ovirt-engine-* projects as well.

Thanks!

1. http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/arch/2012-April/000444.html