[Engine-devel] Disk Cloning When Creating a VM via a Template

Schoenbrun, Dustin Dustin.Schoenbrun at netapp.com
Mon Apr 30 14:00:11 UTC 2012

Okay, I'll have a look at master and play around with things a little bit.  Thanks for that insight, Ayal!  So, when a VM is cloned from a template, all disks associated with the template are cloned to go with the new VM, correct?  Could I do something similar with the floating disks and just clone all of the associated disks from a VM?  In the meantime, I'll read up a bit more on Floating Disks on the feature pages on the wiki.  Thanks again!

-- Dustin