[Engine-devel] ovirt core MOM

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 09:41:43 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 01/23/2012 11:01 PM, Ayal Baron wrote:

No, it varies in amount of time and complexity for user.
It might also be quite complex to create the same image again.
To this I can only say 'provisioning provisioning provisioning'.
The point is to make the user's life easier and making provisioning a breeze, forcing #1 is going in the opposite direction.