[Engine-devel] Floating Disk feature description

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 14:45:30 UTC 2012

As I said - no technical problem doing that, however in the engine we use the term "Disk" and the current name of the relevant VMs sub-tab is "Disks" and the name of the new main tab would be "Disks" (or "Virtual Disks"), etc. - so it will be strange to call the feature "floating image" when "floating" is going to be column in a GUI grid titled "Disks".
I assume that you can also find explanations of why using the term "Disk" is confusing and "Image" is better; I am just genuinely not sure what is less confusing.