[Engine-devel] Eclipse IDE setup

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 6 14:49:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to set up an eclipse development environment for ovirt-engine and am
running into a stubborn problem with missing classes.  I have followed the
directions for importing the Maven projects as written here:
     http://ovirt.org/wiki/Building_Ovirt_Engine/IDE

The projects are able to be imported but I see lots of errors about missing
imports such as:

import org.ovirt.engine.api.model.*
import org.ovirt.engine.core.common.*

I should have a complete ovirt-engine source repository (I cloned the
ovirt-engine git repo).  Has anyone seen this problem before?  Can you offer any
suggestions to help me resolve it?  Thanks!

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center