[Engine-devel] [Spice-devel] SPICE related features

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 15:00:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 02/08/2012 03:43 PM, Oved Ourfalli wrote:

> [...]

Right, I understand, but my point is, that current RHEL (and other Linux distro based)
hypervisors as well as guests do not support the multiple monitors on a single
PCI card setup, but they *do* support the multiple monitors, with each a separate
PCI card setup like we also do for windows. This means that we may want to enable
multiple monitor support for Linux guests *now* using the same code paths / method
as for windows guests and then later, for vms where both the guest and the cluster
support the multiple monitors on a single PCI card setup, use that instead. Which
is not something which the wiki page reflects.

Regards,

Hans