[Engine-devel] New oVirt GIT Repo Request

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Feb 12 08:26:10 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

It shouldn't be a problem if we want to test python code (pyflakes/pylint) via gerrit & jenkins.
(we might want to use -E just for errors, otherwise we'll get a lot of warnings we can't handle).

testing java (+maven) code will require moving to maven 3.0.X due to jenkins plugins backward compatible issues.

Eyal.