[Engine-devel] setup-networks review meeting minutes [Feb 13]

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 15:23:27 UTC 2012

sub-tab:

    - need horizontal scroll

    - need to maybe separate statistics view and structure view (you don't always want to see the mac address, for example)

dialog:

    - need to have more iterations on the GUI (Andrew will set-up a meeting for tomorrow). Some of the comments raised:

       - need to graphically emphasize the link between the right table (logical layer) and the left table (physical layer)

       - We don't necessarily need a separate dialog for bonds; we can maybe somehow have a single dialog in which the left section is "static" and contains the Host network topology, while the right section contains the available NICs/Networks/etc according to the selection in the left section.

       - Bridgeless networks should be marked in a special way.

       - There should be a way to add a NIC to an existing bond (and also to remove a NIC from bond).

    - Error messages should be clear