[Engine-devel] [Spice-devel] SPICE related features

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 14:22:44 UTC 2012

Oved Ourfalli píše v St 15. 02. 2012 v 08:06 -0500:

> [...]

No and no - if you take downstream RHEV into account. RHEV 3.0 _does_
support multimonitor linux guests using more single-headed devices which
in turn require Xinerama configuration in guests. When such guests are
placed on top of new multi-headed device, their configuration will break
- so the feature is neither new, nor backward-compatibility-free.

If you choose to ignore this issue, it may turn out to be a pain to fix
it in late (RHEV-M) 3.1 cycle, when it is definitely branched from
upstream.

David