[Engine-devel] New oVirt GIT Repo Request

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 15:09:30 UTC 2012

On 02/13/2012 03:20 PM, Keith Robertson wrote:
> On 02/13/2012 10:57 AM, Douglas Landgraf wrote:

>>> I would go with separating the java common and python common, even if
>>> it's just to ease build/release issues.
>>>
>> +1 and if needed one package be required to the other.
>>
> Sounds like a plan. Full speed ahead.

The following repo's were created:
ovirt-image-uploader
ovirt-iso-uploader
ovirt-log-collector
ovirt-tools-common-python

I've used the existing ovirt-engine-tools group for its maintainers, as
this is only a split of part of the tools from using the engine git, but
tools project was defined as separate wrt maintainers.