[Engine-devel] Future of IImage and DiskImageBase?

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 06:33:18 UTC 2012

> Hi all,
> Now with the elimination of DiskImageTemplate entity,
> Do we really need DiskImageBase and IImage?

DiskImageBase is part of our API in the commands, and it represents only the essential disk/image data that needs to be passed for certain operations, so I'd say we can keep it.

IImage is irrelevant anymore since it was an abstraction over the DiskImage/DiskImageTemplate entities, so that one's for the trash can.