[Engine-devel] [backend] a little confusion about the quartz jobs

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 15:23:46 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I understand your decision but...
 - the methods are usually about 5-10 lines below the schedule.*Job call, it is very hard not to notice the connection
 - for safe and easy refactoring, it could be better to pass over a callback
 - plus in the schedule.*Job call it could then be better to check if such method still exists, should throw an IllegalArgumentException if not there in this case we could catch the problem right at the cause, not when scheduled