[Engine-devel] Clone VM from snapshot feature

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Sun Feb 26 14:55:03 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 02/26/2012 04:38 PM, Ayal Baron wrote:
> > Yair, what about import of VM more than once?
> Hi Ayal,
> We consider this as a different feature.
> Gilad Chaplik is the feature owner.
> I can think of some very similar features to this one (not just
> import
> more than once).

First, I couldn't find a feature page for that.
Second, I don't really understand the difference, there are subtle differences in the flow, but it is basically the same.
In fact. the only difference I can think of is that it is initiated from import and not from right click on the snapshot...

What other similar features will this *not* cover?