[Engine-devel] restapi - removing template from a specified storage-domain

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sun Jan 1 19:44:47 UTC 2012

On 01/01/2012 05:59 PM, Omer Frenkel wrote:

> [...]

I think the implementation for this can/should wait for the new support
in the backend if makes more sense api-wise, rather than implementing
based on the current limitations and later changing the api.
the question is with the move to multiple storage domains, will an
atomic[1] verb to delete all disks from a specific storage domain (per
vm/template) will be provided, or only per disk.

[1] well, delete is rollforward, so not sure i understand Ori's point
about rollback. OTOH, the API should probably behave the same for
move/copy of disks, etc.