[Engine-devel] Agenda for bi-weekly oVirt engine core meeting (Wed Jan. 4th)

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 08:13:00 UTC 2012

These are the topics that we are planning to discuss in the meeting:

1. Yair Zaslavsky, presenting DB scheme verification (3.1 feature).
2. Muli Salem/Doron Fediuck, presenting pre-started VM's functionality (3.1 feature).
3. Muli Salem/Doron Fediuck, presenting SPM priority functionality (3.1 feature).

As time permits, feel free to come up with additional subjects.
Reminding you all we're using Bridge ID 1814335863.

--

/d

"2B | !2B = FF"