[Engine-devel] Shared disk / Floating disk import/export (was: Re: move disk command)

Maor mlipchuk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 13:18:24 UTC 2012

On 01/17/2012 11:57 AM, Omer Frenkel wrote:

> [...]
I remember, we mentioned export/import issue in our last meeting with
Andrew in the context of shared raw disk.
It was decided then, that export/import will not be supported by shared
raw disk, I'm not sure if we also decided that for floating disk,
but I think its a PM decision.

Support import/export domain might evolve to a big change, since if we
want to export disk, we might also want to reflect all its configuration
and functionality there, also reflect disks which are attached to VMs
and templates as well.