[Engine-devel] running jboss as 7 with openjdk

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Sun Jan 22 07:31:28 UTC 2012

Can you attach the log?
Did you use the maven setup profile the first time you started using jboss as7?

The reason I'm asking is that this step adds the following lines to $JBOSS_HOME/modules/sun/jdk/main/module.xml, which is supposed to fix this error:
                <path name="sun/security"/>
                <path name="sun/security/krb5"/>

Let me know if these lines are there, and if adding them there fixes your issue.

Oved