[Engine-devel] Fwd: Problem in REST API handling/displaying of logical networks

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 09:32:41 UTC 2012

On 07/05/2012 12:19 PM, Livnat Peer wrote:
>> I'll give you one scenario and I'm sure there are lot more:
>> > delete all unused networks ....
>> >
> not strong enough use case in my opinion

i do see sense in this, and based on my experience of
closing ~5 bugs on this for SD and explaining like
~10 times on ML to users why /api/storagedomains/xxx
doesn't have <status>, I'm sure it should be done this way
as it creates clear differentiation between root-resource
and cluster-resource (shared) status.

> to add this yet another confusing property.

you not adding another property, you fix existent
(which was incorrectly used/implemented).

--

Michael Pasternak
RedHat, ENG-Virtualization R&D