[Engine-devel] Getting rid of arch at ovirt.org?

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 08:53:04 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for cross-posting, but in this case I think it's relevant.

The original idea was that every time we wish to discuss a new cross-component feature we should do it over arch list. However, it would appear that de-facto usually engine-devel and vdsm-devel are being used (cross posted).
Currently engine-devel has 211 subscribers, arch has 160 and vdsm-devel has 128 so from this perspective again, arch seems less relevant.
I propose we ditch arch and keep the other 2 mailing lists.
I'm not sure whether new cross-component features should be discussed solely on engine-devel or cross-posted (there are probably people who wouldn't care about engine side but would still like to know about such changes).

Thoughts?

Regards,
Ayal.