[Engine-devel] Change in the location of krb5.conf

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 20:13:21 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The location of the krb5.conf file used to be indicated by the
jboss.server.config.dir system property, but as part of the change to
generate the JBoss configuration file from a template I had to change
that. Now the location of the krb5.conf file has to be
/etc/ovirt-engine. This was already the location for environments
installed from RPMs, so if you are using RPMs you don't need to change
anything.

In development environments you will need to use the environment
variable ENGINE_ETC:

  export ENGINE_ETC=$JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration

I continue working on a solution better than this. Will keep you informed.

Regards,
Juan Hernandez
3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain