[Engine-devel] Confusing "Attach Disk" checkbox in Add Virtual Disk dialog

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 08:16:57 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Totally agree it is confusing, and that it seems misplaced.
There is a radio button in this dialog, for internal/external disk.
I'd add another one for attach disk.
Thinking of it, (Roy - perhaps I'm saying what you said, but in my own words), it would be nice if the dialog has three different tabs (instead of radio buttons) for these options (add internal disk/add external disk/attach existing disk).