[Engine-devel] Network related hooks in vdsm

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 15:35:03 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Igor Lvovsky" <ilvovsky at redhat.com>

This is what happen when you miss out the end of the email :)

But if I'm reading the comment correctly it indeed doesn't implement two of the 4 above. My '*' was in the wrong location, indeed the two suggested in the patch are the two I can find a use case for, while the other two I'm not sure of but I think should be implemented for completeness.