[Engine-devel] VM migration state in after_vm_destroy hook

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 13:08:51 UTC 2012

Not a hook expert, but I looked at the code, and besides after_vm_destroy we also have:
before_vm_migrate_source
after_vm_migrate_source
before_vm_migrate_destination
after_vm_migrate_destination

So, I guess you can put the relevant code in the after_vm_migrate_source for the migration use-case, and after_vm_destroy for the destroy use-case.

Oved