[Engine-devel] Gluster IPTable configuration

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 13:21:58 UTC 2012

On Monday 03 September 2012 06:41 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

When I say "Append it with IPTablesConfig.<service> for every service to be enabled on the host/cluster", I mean every service that "needs to be enabled" on the host. In today's scenario, where virt and gluster are the only two services, it will look something like:

  - If cluster supports virt, append IPTablesConfig.VIRT
  - If cluster supports gluster, append IPTablesConfig.GLUSTER

So it will be driven by the cluster in which the host is being added. And gluster rules will be sent to only the hosts of clusters that have gluster enabled.