[Engine-devel] oVirt Workshop Europe 2012: Call For Participation

workshop-pc at ovirt.org workshop-pc at ovirt.org
Thu Sep 13 22:30:10 UTC 2012

* workshop-pc at ovirt.org (workshop-pc at ovirt.org) wrote:
> oVirt Workshop Europe 2012: Call For Participation
> November 7-9, 2012 - Hotel Fira Palace - Barcelona, Spain
>
> (All submissions must be received before midnight Sep 14th, 2012)

The submission deadline is being pushed out one week to Sep 21st, 2012.

There was a glitch in the CFP system causing the oVirt Workshop option
during CFP submission to disappear.  It has been fixed and we're going
to extend the submission deadline by one week to accommodate.  If you
were having trouble submitting a proposal, please try again.  Sorry for
any inconvenience.