[Engine-devel] Upstream git repo hung

Kanagaraj Mayilsamy kmayilsa at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 13:27:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for your information, http based urls are working fine.

But i am wondering, why gerrit doesn't show the SSH/HTTP based urls even though i logged in. It shows only the Anonymous Git url, the ones starts with git:// . But previously the gerrit used to show all 3 type of urls (GIT/SSH/HTTPS). It would be easier to copy & paste, otherwise we have to manually edit the url before proceeding.