[Engine-devel] RFE: Netwrok Main Tab

Avi Tal atal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 15:58:05 UTC 2012

1. Why not having Actions for Hosts, Vms and Templates ?
I believe we should have those actions instead of making the user browse between 'network -> vms -> network (sub tab)' just in order to update VM's network.

2. Why having such a big window which most of the time will be empty?
   How many logical network would be existed in the system?
   My suggestion is to go for more graphical window which will present:
   A. logical networks
   B. Multiple networks with the host configurations at the same window: very important because most of the System admins would like to have a bigger picture of the entire network configuration.