[Engine-devel] Serial Execution of Async Tasks

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 12:03:38 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ayal Baron" <abaron at redhat.com>

Interesting , regards cyclic reference no response, but who cares,
it is difficult to answer , that's why better not to response?
Regards private case:
1. We have command that not creating any task
2. We have command that will create a one task.
3. And we have 3 commands meanwhile which will create more than one task.
I think that 3 is private case and not common? (In the future, I removed too many
lines of code that were preparation for future that never come)
The handling done at CommandBase it means that it is influence all system.
Now regards architecture why I need some handler which will be inside a command
and will call for command methods? Please explain.