[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.3 Localization Question #3 and #4]

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 10:27:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to ask a couple more questions for translation:

*File: *LocalizedEnums
*Resource IDs: *
AuditLogType___IMPORTEXPORT_IMPORT_VM_FROM_TRUSTED_TO_UNTRUSTED
AuditLogType___IMPORTEXPORT_IMPORT_VM_FROM_UNTRUSTED_TO_TRUSTED
*Strings:*
Import VM from trusted cluster into non-trusted cluster
Import VM from non-trusted cluster into trusted cluster
*Question: *Since these strings are audit logs, should "Import" be
"Imported", stating the past event?

*File: *AppErrors
*Resource ID: *VAR__ACTION__SCAN_ALIGNMENT
*String:* $action scan alignment
*Question: *"Alignment" can be translated in a few different ways
depending on the context. Could anyone tell me how this action is used?
Is it referring disk partition alignment?

It would be very much appreciated if anyone who knows the answer could
help me with those questions.

Thank you.

Yuko
--
Regards,

Yuko Katabami (?????)
Technical Translator II
NAATI Accredited Professional Translator (English into Japanese) #28138
RHCSA #111-119-244
*Mobile:* +61 415 847 352
*Email:* ykatabam at redhat.com

Red Hat