[Engine-devel] failed to add host into cluster

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Tue Aug 6 01:47:11 UTC 2013

Hi Laszlo and Itamar,

I agree with you , it should be some broken configuration caused this problem.
As the vdsm or virsh packages has not installed successfully, I cannot find useful log file and nothing output from "virsh
capabilities".
I decide to reinstall this host, hope this issue will be solved, thanks for all of your reply. ;)

Best Regards,
Dave Chen