[Engine-devel] cannot login after re-deploying development environment

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 17:31:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

The following scenario already happened to me several times:

I created a brand new 'engine' data-base, created / deployed
development environment [everything works correctly].

After ^^^, I re-create/deploy development environment, this
time without creating a brand new 'engine' data-base (i.e. I
utilized the existing one). Everything seems to be working
correctly, only I cannot login into the web-admin (I fail on
USER_FAILED_TO_AUTHENTICATE CanDoAction).

The only workaround I found is to use a brand-new data-base.

Any ideas?

[attached: engine.log, engine-setup output, engine-setup.log]

Thanks in advance.
Einav