[Engine-devel] cannot login after re-deploying development environment

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 18:00:37 UTC 2013

Thanks, Alon; so assuming that I want to utilize my existing database
(after working hard filling it with Hosts, Storage Domains, VMs, etc...),
but to re-deploy the environment (since I just fetched latest code from
ovirt master, for example, and I want to run it) - I assume that I should
NOT remove "$HOME/ovirt-engine" (or "PREFIX"); is it safe to simply
run:
 "make clean install-dev PREFIX=[old-PREFIX]"
or is there something that needs to be removed / some cleanup that should
be performed in order to make sure that there are no leftovers from
previous deployments?