[Engine-devel] does now engine support join vm to AD

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Thu Aug 8 10:12:29 UTC 2013

thanks, is it the best way? if is it possiable to add windows vm to domain automaticly without a reboot?
look at my thought. if  can make it true.
1.before start vm, inject domain infomations into guest-image(libguestfs), the another side ,it is DC(domain controller), we create  matching info(i do not know exactly what is that info, ad exchange with a host),
when start vm, it joins domain automaticly, user can login using domain account.

why it is realizable, because even you use sysprep, a reboot is needed, so they can connect seamless if they are prepared corrently?

i have try, but failed, i did not know how to prepare DC info.
thanks