[Engine-devel] InitBackendServicesOnStartupBean create

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 18:06:15 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I agree that upon misconfiguration of the properties the engine should fail, but
we should prevent reaching at that point by validating the inserted data to the
custom properties by the engine config tool during the insertion and not by the
engine startup. Such validation introduced by Martin Perina not long ago, so we
shouldn't fail on invalid values.