[Engine-devel] should we check for active host before activate SD?

Liron Aravot laravot at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 05:24:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi plysan,
which version of oVirt are you using?
I'll try to answer to each issue separatly:
1. Host doesn't move to "UP" after the following - Some fixes were done to avoid such situation from happening - so if you would update that should happend.
2. There's no check for any host being up - if that's missing on the flow, it might be added as an improvement, but [1] should get you good to go :)

Let me know if i could help somehow more
thanks,
Liron