[Engine-devel] Adding users and assigning roles in Ovirt

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 19:20:06 UTC 2013

Joining in the thread a bit green but wouldn't it be ok to add the new user with the most basic permissions by default ( may be just read only permissions)until the admin goes and deliberately tweaks permissions or assigns a role?

Also, if we add that roles drop down as Einav mentioned, isn't there a way to only show that drop down if the logged in user is an admin role?

+1 on the user adding wizard. I think in general connecting related task flows together will improve the overall UX too.

Thanks
Malini