[Engine-devel] daotest failure

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 01:42:04 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

1.
Hi, I am using the commit hash of a992aed8e7435b804b52b02e7192265f73de9c40 as stated at the job, and managed to run tests, according to the way it is ran in the job.

I tried sshing to the machine that ran the build but with no luck.

Can you please provide the content of the surefire reports directory - see the following line from the console for the correct path -

/home/jenkins/workspace/ovirt_engine_dao_unit_tests/backend/manager/modules/common/target/surefire-reports

In addition, as you can see , the failures are not at DAL tests, but at common unit tests, I tried running again the unit tests of common in a separate way - and it worked for me.

Yair