[Engine-devel] Setting cluster CPU

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 06:53:32 UTC 2013

> From: "Michal Skrivanek" <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com>

Well... it is somewhere in between.
One of the steps in the hosted engine setup is to start a VM in which the user needs to install the engine.
So, adding the host is done via the SDK after the engine installation is completed.
That's why I thought it would be best to change the CPU level also after the engine installation is complete, and not during it.
In addition, it will probably also help covering the use-case of migrating an existing engine to a hosted engine environment (although I'm not familiar enough with the current proposed solution for this use-case).