[Engine-devel] Options for embedding Cloud init features into VM dialog - Need Input

Gustavo Frederico Temple Pedrosa gustavo.pedrosa at eldorado.org.br
Thu Dec 26 12:45:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

In an initial analysis, in my opinion I would discard the "Alternate Concept 3", because it goes against the heuristic number #6 of Nielsen (recognition rather than recall), it soon becomes difficult for the user remember where are the options.
Also discard the "Alternate Concept 1", because it blends vertical and horizontal menus, it soon avoids a pattern (system of meaning) and confuses the user.

Thanks.