[Engine-devel] ovirtbot wiki activity noise

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 14:55:23 UTC 2013

Maybe not too many compared to the whole traffic of the irc channel, but there is very little interest in these messages.
Also, when I edit a page, it tells my name in the IRC channel, and my irc client is set to notify me when that happens. While most of us use this to get notification if someone needs some info fro us (important) this notification is quite unimportant.