[Engine-devel] restapi - domains

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 07:35:26 UTC 2013

We can have only two fields in login screen, username and password.
Username will include domain name(username at domain).

Default domain name can be "internal" if user didn't enter the domain
name as part of username then we can append the default value and validate.

Note: We use username at domain as username when we connect through
<rest_api_url>/api

--
regards
Aravinda