[Engine-devel] FeatureSupported and compatibility versions

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 08:00:13 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

i like this approach better,
if one add new feature for 3.3 he should add it as 'true' in the config to be used as default,
and explicitly add it as false for other unsupported versions.
if we do go this way, we need to make sure it works because i vaguely remember we had a bug in configuration,
making us explicitly specify value for all versions.